Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Speak up Breslin

Ok, it's time to either start blogging again or give up on it altogether. So I thought I'd post a couple of reminders to myself of things I hope to blog about in the near future...
  • Recently got a Bell Turbo hub to use at our new home in rural Ontario. Learning about this great but also not-so-great technology.
  • Rant about adobe install this and adobe install that almost every other day!! Irritating. (or did I do that already?)
  • The blog is now hooked to Google+ in some way - let's see how that works out. Haven't used G+ much yet. I guess there will never be a hook to Facebook eh? Ha ha.
  • Smart phones and tablets - everywhere!! I still don't have one. There's too much hype and the big ISP's are gouging the hell out of everyone. They must be laughing all the way to the bank. Should I jump on the band wagon?
  • Will have to think of more topics to add to this list.
Cheers!

No comments: